Did you know that white people arrived in southern South Africa before the black people from further north migrated down that far?
The facts don’t care about your feelings.
And the facts, though inconvenient to the Leftist narratives, are startling. The world’s mainstream media is ignoring the astronomical rate of intentional homicide of South Africa’s farmers, so it’s up to us to tell their story, and support them however we can.
Not because of the colour of their skin – that’s only relevant to racists. It’s because their human rights are being grossly violated, and whenever that happens, it must be stopped lest evil triumph, again, just like it did in 1920s Russia and so many other subsequent Socialist regimes.
Here’s how history is tragically repeating in South Africa.
Maps referred to in Part One – click to enlarge
Can you help?
If you want a balance to the blatant leftist agendas displayed in the mainstream media, it won't happen through corporate sponsorship or the national broadcaster.
Please support Pellowe Talk with a one off donation today or become a partner for as little as $5 per month.
Further Reading & Viewing
- Video – Dr Gregory Stanton on farm murders in South Africa
- Article – SA has eight times as many farm attacks as other countries
- Article – Farm attacks and murders: This is SA’s most deadly province for farmers
- Video – Meet the fed up Coloureds (KhoiSan) from the Cape: Gatvol Capetonian
- Lauren Southern’s must-see documentary: “#Farmlands“
- Suidlanders website
- Donate to Suidlanders
- Article – Rural safety: Are farm murders being underplayed for politics?