It is for times like these that taking the path of direct democracy makes sense, when an issue is unusually contentious, divisive, and vexing, and when no side is prepared to lose graciously to a parliamentary vote.
- Miserable, purposeful lies are part of pro abortion politics – a response to Jenna Price
- Political liberalism & religious freedom
- Abortion has finally become an election issue
- Five reasons National Reconciliation Week won’t change anything
- The ALP has abandoned religious Australians
- Will Labor listen & learn?
- Govt funded worker berates pastor for preaching Scripture